MEREKA SAYANG SAYA

Monday, February 14, 2011

u r the besh fwend in the worl !






_______________________________________________________________

INTAN OH INTAN !

td i tell you a few question about you n my ex bf ~

u juz close your mouth .

HEY NYAHH !

I REALLY MISTAKEN ~

really you couple with my ex??

if it's true , don't feel shy to says the true things ~

i can accept thaT oke ~

it's the small matter .

now , hence i want you to open secret ~

story that which is true !

cyka says : she overhear u talk to teha about that ~

i know no u still couple with my ex .

OHH , I SEE ~

CONGRATS ~ , I HOPE YOU HEPPY WITH HIM ~

________________________________________________________________________

** IF AMISS WITH ME JUZ SAY !

IM NOT A PERFECT GURL !

** IF MY WORDS UNCORRECT , REALLY2 SORREY !

IDIOT GURL IS ME !

** I CAN TRY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BAHASA INGGERIS !

I LOVE BAHASA INGGERIS SO MUCH !

(^_^)

____________________________________________________________________

THE END ~

No comments:

Post a Comment